GEICO Billing Representative- Part Time- DALLAS OFFICE
- 160000DT Requisition #
- Mar 09, 2017 Post Date
Job Duties & Responsibilities
If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service, and are looking for a rewarding career, GEICO may be the right place for you! A part time GEICO Billing Representative will assist our policyholders with making payments and other requests. The Billing Representative will also be an excellent resource to our policyholders, because our paid training program will prepare them to do the following:
* Provide general billing information and take credit card and check payments
* Make outbound phone inquiries to our policyholder as a friendly reminder their payment is due
* Process payment plan changes on accounts
* Screen calls and complete additional telephone transfers to other operational areas
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated timely, consistent job attendance history
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average two promotions within the first three years. At GEICO,
- We provide on-going training to help you learn your job
- We encourage professional development through GEICO University, our companywide training and development program
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skill
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Part Time GEICO associates are offered the following benefits:
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Please include all recent work history and any other work relevant to the position you are applying for.