Data Entry Technician-Orlando, FL
- 1700003J Requisition #
- Jan 31, 2017 Post Date
Successful candidates will:
* Review files and enter information into legal software program for creation of electronic suit file.
* Update legal software program to ensure proper and timely notification of past and pending court appearances.
* Create and generate letters in the legal software program.
* Assist Attorneys, Paralegals, and Secretaries with the preparation and collation of legal pleadings and discovery.
* Maintain shelves for properly and timely entering of law suits according to chronological due date.
* Perform general clerical duties as required.
* Contact claims department when information is incomplete to successfully enter a file or generate letter.
* Maintain list of special assignments according to in house attorneys and according to providers.
* Position requires at least 45 WPM typing speed.
* Travel may be required within the geographic area covered by the office (20%).
* Must be able to type 45 WPM.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union