Attorney - West Orange,NJ
- 1600019K Requisition #
- Mar 01, 2017 Post Date
1. Research law and prepare legal briefs, opinions and memoranda.
2. Renders opinions on liability, damages and value as requested by the Claims Department.
3. Prepares and handles pleadings, motions and discovery to include depositions/examinations under oath.
4. Defends by trial, arbitration or mediation all matters assigned.
5. Adheres to the GEICO Code of Conduct, company policies and operating principles.
6. Meets attendance standard of the business location, to perform necessary job functions and to facilitate interaction with supervisors and coworkers.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union